For our members!
205-1111 Munroe Ave Winnipeg MB R2K 3Z5 CA
All Rights Reserved.
MEETINGS WILL BE @ 4:30 PM; KILDONAN EAST in Library
Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Wednesday, March 20, 2019
Wednesday, May 29,2019
CATEP is a partnership between the University of Winnipeg Integrated BEd/BA Program, Seven Oaks School Division, Winnipeg School Division and RETSD.
For more information, contact RETSD Human Resources Dept.
"Kids Who Need The Most Love Will Ask for it in the MOST UNLOVING of Ways."
"I am enough of a realist to know that I can't reach every child, but I am more of an optimist to get up every morning and try."
- PRESTON MORGAN
The River East Transcona Educational Assistant’s Association has been established since 1972. The Association is the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all Educational Assistants in the River East Transcona School Division.
Our goal is for socialization purposes only. As retirees, or soon-to-be retirees, we wanted to stay in contact with each other. We meet over a meal, two or three times a year.
EVERYONE is welcome..... past or present Retirees!!!!
Contact us at email@example.com
The River East Transcona Educational Assistant’s Association has been established since 1972. The Association is the sole and exclusive bargaining agent for all Educational Assistants in the River East Transcona School Division. As an Association, our objectives are as follows:
· To assist in the promotion and advancement of education
· To safeguard and advance the interests of the educational assistant profession
· To promote and develop a fraternal spirit amongst the educational assistants within the area served by this Association
· To cooperate with other educational assistants’ organizations having the same or like aims and objectives
· To help secure conditions for its members, which will make possible the best educational assistants services